ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP Entry requirements
· Prospective member should be a graduate of not less than four years.
· Individual must have passed specified examination.
· Member of other professional bodies such as ICAN, CIBN, NIM, ANAN, ACCA, CIPM is an added advantage.
· Must be of good conduct and integrity.
FULL MEMBERSHIP Entry requirements · Prospective members must be a graduate of six (6) years and above.
· Individual must have passed specified examination or been involved in active Customer Service and Trade related activities as the case may be.
· Special consideration is given to a manager with not less than five years (5) work experience in customer service or trade related field, such person must attend required number of seminars and write a thesis.
· Must possess higher degree or a member of relevant Professional Bodies. · Must be of good conducts and behavior.
FELLOW: Entry requirements ·
The individual must be a graduate of fifteen (15) years and above.
· The person should be a Senior Manager or a Director with not less than ten years’ experience.
. Individual must have exhibited exceptional service delivery in his or her responsibilities.
· He is expected to be a Trade Facilitators, be it domestic or internationally.
· Must have higher degree. · Must be a member of relevant professional bodies.
· Must command respect in the society, influential and of good integrity.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP Corporate membership is meant for Organizations Benefits of ICSTM Corporate Membership (Discount on ICSTM services (e.g. Training and ICSTM Certification) ·
. Complimentary professional membership is given to staff.
· Certificate proclaiming the organisation’s membership.
· Members discounts for entries to and attendance of ICSTM major events. Eg Annual Customer service summit, Annual national trade conference etc.
· Access to ICSTM magazines.
· Opportunity of displaying organisation brands at ICSTM events at discounted